Our experience and production base of “ALEROM” LLC enables us to manufacture laboratories of high quality, under the best conditions.
– engine: diesel, 2.2L TDCi
– engine power: 125 hp
– drive: all-wheel/front/rear
– interior lighting 220 V AC and 12 V DC;
– finishing of the interior with thermal insulating material and plastic panels;
– manufacturing of antistatic floor in the operator compartment;
– manufacturing of the floor made of special aluminum tread plates in the high-voltage compartment;
– installation of a protective transparent partition between the operator compartment and the high-voltage compartment, working table and swivel chair;
– cases for storing accessories;
– industrial computer;
– multifunctional device (copying+printing);
– special identification marks and inscriptions in accordance with the customer’s standards.
|Corollary equipment||– Auxiliary interior heater 2.0 kW;
– Petrol generator 6 kVA;
– Roof conditioner.
|Rack||Support construction, designed for laboratory equipment placing, table top.|
|Network unit||Designed for switching of units and blocks of the laboratory through supply circuits, as well as for lighting and heating control of the laboratory cabin.|
|Control unit||Control of high-voltage tests with measuring of the test voltage on the high side using the high-voltage measuring system HVS-100, which has the certificate of approval of the measuring instrument type (measurement error £ 3%);
Performance module NDE;
Power distribution module;
CU frame with panelling.
It performs switching of high-voltage leads TIM 6 50/70, as well as UP-7-05, GVI 20, inductive generator, reflection-coefficient meter and megohmmeter to a high-voltage shield cable.
|Voltage regulator||Designed for smooth regulation of the feeding voltage level. If the regulator is not in the zero position, testing is impossible.|
|High-voltage testing unit|
|Test voltage source TIM 6 50/70 (analogue of AID 70 (autonomous gage of a shock-wave)||Maximum alternating test voltage is 50 kV. Maximum rectified test voltage is 70 kV;
Testing with increased alternating voltage with leakage test ranging 2 mA, 20 mA, 200 mA
Testing with increased rectified voltage with leakage test ranging 0.2 mA, 2 mA, 20 mA;
High voltage divider HVD;
I/O damping resistor;
Automatic I/O contactor;
Load transformer for low-voltage measurements 0-230-400V 1600VA;
Dividing control transformer.
|Mobile high-voltage testing unit HVA 30 for high-voltage tests at the extremely low frequency of 0.1 Hz (analogue of VLF 30)||Power supply input voltage is 230 V (48-62 Hz) (400 VA);
Output frequency is 0.02…0.1 Hz in increments of 0.01 Hz (presetting 0.1 Hz) automatic frequency selection;
Resistance range is 0.1 M? … 5 G?;
Maximum output load (at maximum voltage) 0.5 μF @ 0.1 Hz @ 23 kV active (about 1500 m cable);*
1.0 μF @ 0.05 Hz @ 23 kV active (about 3000 m cable);*
2.5 μF @ 0.02 Hz @ 23 kV active (about 7600 m cable);*
12.0 μF @ is maximum possible with reduced frequency and voltage.
|Burn-down block UP-7-05 (analogue of the burn-down unit BP-30)||Main electrical parameters of the burn-down module UP-7-05:
Output voltage taps Uхх, kV I short-circuit, А1 ~ 0.160 23.62 ~ 0.450 83 ~ 1.400 2.84 -5.5 0.85 -11 0.46 -22 0.2 Power consumption – 4.4 kVA.
Time of continuous operation of the unit is unlimited.
Main electrical parameters of the burn-down module BD-60:
Maximum output voltage, kV 60 (analogue of the unit VPU 60)
|High-voltage pulse generator GVI-2000M (analogue of BA 2500)||Designed for accumulating energy in high-voltage capacitors and sending high-voltage pulses of various frequencies in order to create conditions for faultfinding using the acoustic method in power cables with voltage up to 35 kV.
Power supply voltage, 50 Hz (V) 220±22.
Parameters of the pulse wave generator:
Output voltage adjustment range is 0…5; 0…10; 0…20 kV;
Pulse repetition rate is 3-15 s;
Output voltage taps are 5, 10, 20 kV;
Maximum stored energy is 2000 J;
Maximum power consumed by the generator over the network is not more than 1.5 kVa;
Storage capacity is 4 x 40.0 µF;
Time of connecting the storage capacity to the cable line is 400 ms;
Time of continuous operation of the generator with a subsequent break is 1 hour, not more than 1 hour;
High-voltage pulse generator GVI-2000M.
|Set of connectors||A set of connectors for determining the distance to the fault location in power cables:|
|AR-20 (for implementing the Arc Reflection method);||This arc method is based on the simultaneous action on a high-voltage pulse on the cable line and measuring by means of pulse reflectometry. An impact-excited generator with voltage up to 20…30 kV is usually used as a source of high voltage. The pulse reflectometer is connected to the cable through a connector (filter). Probing pulses from the reflectometer are sent to the cable line through the connector, and the reflected pulses go back to the reflectometer.|
|Inductive search kit KP 500||The search kit is designed for:
– precise faultfinding in buried cables using induction and acoustic methods;
– finding the route and depth of underground cable lines and communications;
– finding the route and burial depth of underground current-carrying cables with the frequency of 50 Hz.
Features of the kit:
The generator has a microprocessor control, so it can be used in automated electrical laboratories, a mode of rapid automatic adjusting to the load, an indication of the installed modes and output parameters on a single vacuum-luminescent display.
Scope of application of the kit:
Urban, industrial, municipal power supply. Electric transport. Building and construction.
Specifications of the kit:
– maximum output power of the generator, 500 W;
– sensitivity of the receiver, 20 µV.
|Electrical bridge S 710||For testing CLP cable sheath with DC voltage of 10 kV, preliminary localization by loop methods, accurate determination of the fault location using the step voltage method.|
|TDR 109 reflectometer (analogue of Iskra 3 reflectometer)
|TDR 109 is a modern high-precision 3-channel digital reflectometer that enables diagnosing and locating faults using all methods in power cable lines.
– pulse mode;
– pulse-arc mode (Arc Reflection);
– voltage wave method. Current wave method.
– measuring cable lengths;
– measuring distances to inhomogeneities of the impedance or damages using the pulse method;
– measuring the distance to the response from the burning arc using the pulse-arc method;
– measuring the distance to the breakdown spot using the oscillation discharge method (voltage and current wave methods);
– determination of the kind of damage;
– measuring the longitudinal shrinking ratio with a known length.
|CA 6116 device for integrated checkout of electrical facilities
|Measurement of voltage, current, frequency;
Measurement of loop impedance;
F-Z, F-N and F-F with calculation of short-circuit current;
Measurement of insulation resistance;
Measurement of earth resistance;
Checking the residual current devices;
Measurement of currents, including leakage currents;
Memory for 800 measurement results.
|CA 6471 ground resistance meter
|Multifunctionality: earth resistance, ground-wire connection, ground resistance, conductivity/resistance;
Ability to perform all types of measurement of ground resistance using one device;
Significant time saving due to non-contact ground measurement without electrode pins;
Measuring is possible with soils having high resistance. Improved quality of measurement;
Excellent measurement accuracy and high resolution, 3 and 4 pole measurements;
Adjustable selection of the frequency of the test signal ranging from 41 to 512 Hz;
Wide measurement range from 0.01 Ohm to 100 kOhm;
Easy working with the device due to checking the installation of pins and indication of the interference voltage;
Automatic calculation of the ground resistivity.
|Security and switching unit:|
|Cable drums unit||Cable drums unit
External laboratory hook-ups are provided by means of a power cable, ground cable and high-voltage cable.
Cable drums VD 4.137.001
Drum with power cable, cable length is 30 m
Drum with ground cable, cable cross-section is 25 mm2, cable length is 30 m
Drum with high-voltage EPR shielded cable, cable length is 30 m.
|Electric safety system||Electric safety check system
The system provides electric safety for laboratory personnel by means of:
– monitoring of the chassis potential (trip when the potential exceeds 24V);
– monitoring of the earth resistance (trip when the resistance exceeds 25 Ohm);
– control of the high-voltage compartment doors (trip with open doors);
– manual emergency trip STOP;
– automatic forced grounding of high-voltage test units and test units connected to them after completion of tests and in emergency cases;
– availability of a visual clearance device supplying voltage;
– sound and light signal supply when the laboratory is switched on.
Set of instruments and tools:
– first aid kit;
– dielectric boots;
– high-voltage viniplast terminal;
– protective orange hardhat;
– dielectric mat;
– set of driver’s tools;
– set of electrician’s tools;
– set of warning posters;
– carbon dioxide fire extinguisher OU-2 or powder fire extinguisher;
– insulating gloves;
– high-voltage insulating stand;
– high-voltage indicator UVNBU 6-35;
– low-voltage indicator;
– discharge device;
– tie pole SHO-15;
– earthing cone.
|Set of documents||– operations manual of the laboratory LVI 2;
– passport for the laboratory LVI 2;
– warranty card;
– technical documentation for the car;
– documents for registration at State Traffic Safety Inspectorate;
– metrological certification of the laboratory.
|Warranty and service|
|Availability of own service department and production facilities||Arranging a workshop
The main goal of the workshop is to teach users how to operate the laboratory equipment properly. In the process of training, the customer’s specialists learn about the theoretical background of conducting high-voltage tests of power cable lines and methods of finding the damaged spots in them using equipment of LVI, as well as gain practical experience in working with the laboratory equipment. In case of large-scale supplies, the workshop is carried out at the enterprise of the laboratory user.
– support service is carried out at the service center in Moscow, Yaroslavl;
– warranty – 12 months;
– post warranty service for the entire service life;
– ability to upgrade the laboratory in operation.
The high-voltage laboratory performs the following functions:
- – High-voltage tests of power cables up to 10 kV with an alternating voltage of 30 kV of the extremely low frequency of 0.1-0.02 Hz;
- – Burn down of the damaged insulation of power cables;
- – CLP (cross-linked polyethylene) jacket tests;
- – Faultfinding in high-voltage cables using the pulse-echo method and arc reflection method;
- – “Arc reflection method”;
- – Faultfinding in high-voltage cables using the acoustic and inductive method;
- – Selection of a cable from the cable bundle;
- – Faultfinding in the cable sheath;
- – Insulation resistance test;
- – Comprehensive testing of electrical facilities (voltage, current intensity, frequency, F-Z, F-N and F-F)
||Technical solutions||Operational advantages of the cable laboratory|
|1.||Burn down unit UP-7-05, BD-60||Automatic support of burn- down and burn-out current. It can be started automatically from the level of 60 kV.|
|2.||Generator GVI-20||Pulse energy is up to 2000 J Output voltage taps are 5, 10, 20 kV|
|3.||Re-equipment of the base car and assembling of the laboratory|