Our experience and production base of “ALEROM” LLC enables us to manufacture laboratories of high quality, under the best conditions.
– engine: diesel, 2.2L TDCi
– engine power: 125 hp
– drive: all-wheel/front/rear
– interior lighting 220 V AC and 12 V DC;
– finishing of the interior with thermal insulating material and plastic panels;
– manufacturing of antistatic floor in the operator compartment;
– manufacturing of the floor made of special aluminum tread plates in the high-voltage compartment;
– installation of a protective transparent partition between the operator compartment and the high-voltage compartment, working table and swivel chair;
– cases for storing accessories;
– industrial computer;
– multifunctional device (copying+printing);
– special identification marks and inscriptions in accordance with the customer’s standards.
|Corollary equipment||– Auxiliary interior heater 2.0 kW;
– Petrol generator 6 kVA;
– Roof conditioner.
|Rack||Support construction, designed for laboratory equipment placing, table top.|
|Network unit||Designed for switching of units and blocks of the laboratory through supply circuits, as well as for lighting and heating control of the laboratory cabin.|
|Control unit NSF 13||Control unit NSF 13 is designed for automatic control of the electric laboratory units.|
|VVP||The automatic three-phase switch is designed for switching high-voltage and low-voltage signals from the terminals of test units and devices to three phases of the power cable under test. After carrying out tests and measuring, all phases of the power cable are automatically grounded.|
|High-voltage testing unit|
|Test voltage source UIV-100/7.5M||The unit is designed for testing insulation of power cables and solid dielectrics with rectified voltage up to 70 kV as part of the built-in equipment, as well as for testing solid dielectrics with a sinusoidal voltage with a frequency of 50 Hz up to 110 kV (effective range).|
|Burn-down block BT 5000 EN||The burn-down device BT 5000 RU is designed for transformation of unstable, medium and high-resistance defects in power cables to the state of constant low-resistance short circuits. Only after burning down the defect to a value below 1 kOhm, its location can be found. Maximum output voltage is 14 kV Maximum burnout current in short circuit mode is 100А. Number of stages – 6|
|High-voltage pulse generator SWG 2000 RU||The pulse generator SWG 2000 RU is designed for generating high-voltage pulses when faultfinding in power cables using the acoustic method and preliminary localization of the cable damage using pulse-arc or wave methods (using an arc adapter, a current connector and a reflectometer capable of operating in the above mentioned modes). Pulse energy is 2000 J. Maximum output voltage 32 kV|
|Set of connectors SYK1 RU||The connector SYK1 RU is designed for transformation of high-voltage nonperiodic damped oscillations, occurring in a power cable in the process of faultfinding using the “oscillation discharge with current linkage” method, into low-voltage ones that accurately transmit the shape and period of oscillations.|
|Connector SYU RU||The connector SYU RU is designed for transformation of high-voltage nonperiodic damped oscillations, occurring in a power cable in the process of faultfinding using the “oscillation discharge with voltage linkage” method, into low-voltage ones that accurately transmit the shape and period of oscillations.|
|LSG300 RU||The block LSG300 RU, completed with a impact-excited generator and a reflectometer capable of operating in the mode of the pulse-arc method, is designed for implementation of the pulse-arc method for faultfinding in power cables.|
|Inductive search kit KP 500||The search kit is designed for:
– precise faultfinding in buried cables using induction and acoustic methods;
– finding the route and depth of underground cable lines and communications;
– finding the route and burial depth of underground current-carrying cables with the frequency of 50 Hz.
Features of the kit:
The generator has a microprocessor control, so it can be used in automated electrical laboratories, a mode of rapid automatic adjusting to the load, an indication of the installed modes and output parameters on a single vacuum-luminescent display.
Scope of application of the kit:
Urban, industrial, municipal power supply. Electric transport. Building and construction.
Specifications of the kit:
– maximum output power of the generator, 500 W;
– sensitivity of the receiver, 20 µV.
|Electrical bridge S 710||For testing CLP cable sheath with DC voltage of 10 kV, preliminary localization by loop methods, accurate determination of the fault location using the step voltage method.|
|Reflectometric system TFX||The computer reflectometric system of preliminary faultfinding in cables, which enables to detect and determine the distance to cable faults in power cable lines using the reflectometric method, the oscillation discharge method and the pulse-arc method.|
|CA 6116 device for integrated checkout of electrical facilities||Measurement of voltage, current, frequency;
Measurement of loop impedance;
F-Z, F-N and F-F with calculation of short-circuit current;
Measurement of insulation resistance;
Measurement of earth resistance;
Checking the residual current devices;
Measurement of currents, including leakage currents;
Memory for 800 measurement results.
|CA 6471 ground resistance meter||Multifunctionality: earth resistance, ground-wire connection, ground resistance, conductivity/resistance;
Ability to perform all types of measurement of ground resistance using one device;
Significant time saving due to non-contact ground measurement without electrode pins;
Measuring is possible with soils having high resistance. Improved quality of measurement;
Excellent measurement accuracy and high resolution, 3 and 4 pole measurements;
Adjustable selection of the frequency of the test signal ranging from 41 to 512 Hz;
Wide measurement range from 0.01 Ohm to 100 kOhm;
Easy working with the device due to checking the installation of pins and indication of the interference voltage;
Automatic calculation of the ground resistivity.
|Security and switching unit:|
|Cable drums unit KTE||High-voltage cable KTE (quantity: 3 pieces, length: 3х50 m): Power cable (power cord) (quantity: 1 piece, length: 50 m): 3 x 4 mm2, with mains plug. Ground cable, 16 mm2 (quantity: 1 piece, length: 50 m): 50 m with current collection clamps every 3 m D). Auxiliary ground cable (quantity: 1 piece, length: 25 m): 25 m, 2.5 mm2, flexible, red, with clamping unit, with manual drive on the drum|
|Electric safety system||The safety system is the highest level of technology. It controls the rear doors, all emergency switches, contact voltage, resistance of the ground loop and rapid increase in voltage. Identifying critical values or states, the safety system instantly shuts off the laboratory or prevents it from reclosing. In addition, switching processes are protected in such a way that imprecise control is excluded.
Set of instruments and tools:
– first aid kit;
– dielectric boots;
– high-voltage viniplast terminal;
– protective orange hardhat;
– dielectric mat;
– set of driver’s tools;
– set of electrician’s tools;
– set of warning posters;
– carbon dioxide fire extinguisher OU-2 or powder fire extinguisher;
– insulating gloves;
– high-voltage insulating stand;
– high-voltage indicator UVNBU 6-35;
– low-voltage indicator;
– discharge device;
– tie pole SHO-15;
– earthing cone.
|Set of documents||– operations manual of the laboratory RUSICH;
– passport for the laboratory RUSICH;
– warranty card;
– technical documentation for the car;
– documents for registration at State Traffic Safety Inspectorate;
– metrological certification of the laboratory.
|Warranty and service|
|Availability of own service department and production facilities||Arranging a workshop
The main goal of the workshop is to teach users how to operate the laboratory equipment properly. In the process of training, the customer’s specialists learn about the theoretical background of conducting high-voltage tests of power cable lines and methods of finding the damaged spots in them using equipment of RUSICH, as well as gain practical experience in working with the laboratory equipment. In case of large-scale supplies, the workshop is carried out at the enterprise of the laboratory user.
– support service is carried out at the service center in Moscow;
– warranty – 12 months;
– post warranty service for the entire service life;
– ability to upgrade the laboratory in operation.
The high-voltage laboratory performs the following functions:
- – High-voltage tests of facilities with an alternating voltage up to 100 kV;
- – High-voltage tests of facilities with a direct voltage up to 70 kV;
- – Burn down of the damaged insulation of cables with its subsequent burnout;
- – Specifying the distance to the fault site using the following preliminary methods: reflectometer method; oscillation discharge method (current linkage); oscillation discharge method (voltage linkage); pulse-arc method (electric arc stabilization method);
- – Faultfinding in cables using accurate (topographical) methods, including: inductive, acoustic, step voltage method;
- – Search for tracks of cable lines;
- – CLP (cross-linked polyethylene) jacket tests;
- – Insulation resistance test;
- – Comprehensive testing of electrical facilities (voltage, current intensity, frequency, F-Z, F-N and F-F)
|Technical solutions||Operational advantages of the cable laboratory|
|1.||Control unit NSF 13||Automatic control of the electric laboratory units.|
|2.||SWG 2000 RU||Pulse energy is up to 2000 J
Maximum output voltage is 32 kV
|3.||Re-equipment of the base car and assembling of the laboratory|